Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Comments For Kid 1-4

Comments For Kids One: Winter has Arrived in 2KM!

This class used a wordle and a poem to express what winter meant to them!!! They did a great job and came up with great responses. It was really great to see how much they used their class blog! My comment is below!

By: Hillery Hinton on July 10, 2010 at 1:39 am

Hi! I also attend the University of South Alabama and am majoring in elementary education! I enjoyed reading your blog! How creative your students are to come up with so many different endings to what winter is. I think that your classes use of technology is great! Thanks for sharing!

Comments For Kids Two: Pt England School

This class used their blog to post work and show everyone what they have done so far. The particular post I read was about Justin Biebier. The class seemed really interested in him and wrote about his life and how his career began. My comment is below.

hbhinton said...

Hi Mary! I'm a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. You know a lot about Justin Biebier! Isn't it great how much technology can change our lives, without YouTube Justin might not have ever gotten his start! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment