Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comments For Teachers 1-6

hbhinton said...

Hi my name is Hillery,
I found your post really interesting. I think technology will definitely help our schools to survive as times get tougher. Online classes are being used more and more frequently throughout all school systems. I do not believe that it will be the answer to all of our problems and some schools will be repurposed again but I think it will help to improve the situation.
I am reading you post as part of an assignment for Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I will be doing a summary of my visit to your posts on June 30. You can see this by going to my blog:http://hintonhilleryedm310.blogspot.com/
The class also has a blog: http://edm310.blogspot.com/

Wm Chamberlain said...

Hillary, thanks for the comment. I have never actually taken an online class. I suppose this is becoming more prevalent though. Not sure how I feel about them since I believe strongly that the teacher/student relationship is so important to the learning process.

hbhinton said...

I really enjoy your post. Since I am on my way to becoming a teacher it is inspiring to read what you go through and have learned along the way. It makes me excited to become a teacher! Thanks for sharing! USA EDM 310 student

hbhinton said...

I think that schools can never be totally free. I do not think asking $30.00 is a lot for one year. Then the teacher can get the things the class will truly use in the class. There will always be those that will not be able to pay the fees but I think it is a good idea. USA EDM 310 student

hbhinton said...

Hi! I'm from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 Class. Wow this young lady is pretty amazing. I think that she makes wonderful points and it is important for adults to take kids seriously. I think we should learn from anyone who is willing to teach us and students love to teach adults new things. I really enjoyed your post and video! Thanks for sharing!


hbhinton said...

Hi! I'm from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 Class at the University of South Alabama! I really enjoyed reading about your task board. I think that this is a great idea. I also like that you included the things that you have found to work and not work with task boards that way other teachers can learn what might work for their own task boards. I am working on becoming a teacher and the task boards are definitely something I am going to keep in mind.

hbhinton said...

Hi! I'm from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class! I think it is so great that you share what you have gone through over the year. I think that as a student in education it is great to be able to learn from those already in education. From reading your post it seems that you have came a long way in technology in a short amount of time! I hope to to the same I definitely have a long way to go! Love your blog! thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment