Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summary of my Google form

I asked very general questions in my questionnaire. I learned that most of my classmates were education majors and everyone has a different reason for choosing the major. The amount of year everyone has attended USA was spread out pretty evenly. Almost everyone has taken at least one computer class before this one. I asked which class students liked the most so far in their college experience and I got many different answers. This shows how wide range of interest students have.
Then I got off of the general questions and asked more questions about technology like how often they used the Internet and what website everyone visited the most. Almost everyone used the Internet everyday and the most common site that everyone answered was facebook.com. This really makes me realize that everyone uses the Internet and how important social networking really is to everyone. I think that google forms are great ways to collect information and I will definitely use them again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment